· That as teachers we use researched-based strategies and assessment data to drive instruction.
· That each child has the ability to learn and develop into contributing members of their communities.
· Each child must have encouragement from both parents and teachers.
· That each student must be provided a safe and secure environment in which they can learn.
· That each student should have respect for all people to better enable him or her to become a useful member of society.
· That there must be a positive learning environment in which students can develop a positive self-concept.
· That each student must accept responsibility for completing all assignments and behaving in an appropriate manner.
· That there must be a positive working relationship between parents and the school in order for each child to achieve the above mentioned beliefs.
· That each student will learn to read and by doing so will read to learn.
· That each child will feel loved and appreciated and know that they belong.
Doyle Elementary School is located six miles south of Sparta, Tennessee in rural White County. We are a Pre-K through fifth grade school.